Anecdata Citizen Science Platform One-Pager
posterposted on 01.12.2021, 21:37 authored by Alexis Garretson, Jane Disney, Cait Bailey, Ashley Taylor
One page description of the Anecdata.org tool.
Anecdata is a free online citizen science platform to support individuals and organizations in collecting, managing, and sharing citizen and community science data.
Create: Project managers create projects, choose data licenses, and create the datasheets.
Collect: Participants join projects and use the Anecdata website or mobile app to make measurements and collect data.
Share: Data are incorporated into the project and can be analyzed and shared!
Get started @ Anecdata.org!
Anecdata is used by hundreds of individuals and organizations in 76 countries and 6 languages to gather, share, and access citizen science observations.
Check out our Project Best Practices Guide and Community Standards!
Questions? Get in touch! Email us at email@example.com or @Anecdata_org
Developed by the Community Lab at the MDI Biological Laboratory in Bar Harbor, Maine.
- Analytical Biochemistry
- Animal Behaviour
- Animal Cell and Molecular Biology
- Animal Physiological Ecology
- Behavioural Ecology
- Biogeography and Phylogeography
- Biological Sciences not elsewhere classified
- Community Ecology (excl. Invasive Species Ecology)
- Computational Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Developmental Genetics (incl. Sex Determination)
- Ecology not elsewhere classified
- Epigenetics (incl. Genome Methylation and Epigenomics)
- Evolutionary Biology
- Evolutionary Biology not elsewhere classified
- Freshwater Ecology
- Evolutionary Impacts of Climate Change
- Forensic Biology
- Gene Expression (incl. Microarray and other genome-wide approaches)
- Genetic Immunology
- Global Change Biology
- Host-Parasite Interactions
- Life Histories
- Marine Biology
- Marine and Estuarine Ecology (incl. Marine Ichthyology)
- Microbial Ecology
- Microbial Genetics
- Molecular Evolution
- Plant Biology
- Population Ecology
- Population, Ecological and Evolutionary Genetics
- Quantitative Genetics (incl. Disease and Trait Mapping Genetics)
- Zoology not elsewhere classified
- Terrestrial Ecology
- Systems Biology
- Earth Sciences not elsewhere classified
- Solid Earth Sciences
- Atmospheric Aerosols
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Atmospheric Radiation
- Atmospheric Dynamics
- Atmospheric Sciences not elsewhere classified
- Biological Oceanography
- Climate Change Processes
- Climate Science
- Climatology (excl. Climate Change Processes)
- Conservation and Biodiversity
- Ecological Impacts of Climate Change
- Ecosystem Function
- Environmental Education and Extension
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Sciences not elsewhere classified
- Landscape Ecology
- Marine Geoscience
- Natural Hazards
- Oceanography not elsewhere classified
- Physical Geography
- Physical Oceanography
- Soil Biology
- Soil Science