An Integrated Framework for Managing Scientific Data Stewardship Activities
posterposted on 30.07.2019, 21:15 by Ge PengGe Peng, Jeffery L. Privette, Tom Maycock
• Scientific data stewardship management is a three- dimensional and interdisciplinary problem.
• U.S. government directives and scientific guidelines require a formal approach to stewardship activities supporting compliance verification and reporting.
• Many science data centers lack an integrated and holistic framework to support such efforts.
• The business- and process-oriented data stewardship frameworks tend to be costly and lengthy to implement.
• We present here a data-centric enterprise framework for managing scientific data stewardship activities.
This poster was presented at the 2019 ESIP Summer Meeting held in Tacoma, Washington.