NEXUS Workshops - Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing
datasetposted on 2017-07-28, 17:09 authored by firstname.lastname@example.org, Nga.T.Chung@jpl.nasa.gov, Francis.Greguska@jpl.nasa.gov, email@example.com
[Introduction to Big Data Analytics using NEXUS] NEXUS is an emerging open source technology that enables horizontal processing of geospatial, array-based data for cluster and cloud environments. This workshop provides an introduction to NEXUS and hands-on exercises using Jupyter notebook to interact with NEXUS.
[NEXUS: Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing] Participants should have completed the 'Introduction to NEXUS' workshop or have general understanding of NEXUS and Cloud Computing technologies. This workshop focuses deploying NEXUS on the Amazon cloud environment using AMI and ingesting data into the NEXUS platform for analysis.
- Software engineering not elsewhere classified
- Concurrent/parallel systems and technologies
- Data models, storage and indexing
- Distributed computing and systems software not elsewhere classified
- Information retrieval and web search
- Information systems not elsewhere classified
- Pattern recognition
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Information systems development methodologies and practice
- Information systems organisation and management